Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas Cottage Gift Box

Hello everyone! 
I don't know why I waited so long to make this Three Kings box from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I suppose it looked very complicated and I was a bit intimidated, so I kept putting it off. Well, to my surprise, it was actually pretty easy! (Pssst...it's a freebie in the WMS store- here.) Sooo, I'm looking through my fresh new stamps I got last week and 'A Cottage Christmas' jumps out at me, and I immediately thought of the 3 Kings box. A match made in heaven if you ask me...


So I print out the template on some Cascata shimmery ivory paper, make some score lines on my Scor Pal, pull out the old ruler and Xacto blade and in a few minutes, this gorgeous box emerges. This would be the perfect packaging for a small bottle of perfume, or some other little gift, I love it.



The cottages were stamped and embossed in gold, then I did a little light coloring with Copics. Two of the three sides of the box have the cottage, and the third has the 'Seasonal Remedies' label. 



I decorated the top of the box with a glass glittered snowflake and some twill ribbon. The bits of patterned papers I've decorated the box with are scraps from a Kaisercraft paper pad. 


Thanks for visiting, have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!