Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

WANTED: Missing Mojo

Good morning friends! It is time once again, for my mojo to go on vacation. Ms. Mojo never tells me when, or were she will go, it's always a surprise. I am left feeling bereft and unfulfilled and uncreative. Blah...
It's a good thing I don't blog all the cards I make, I can save them for days such as these. I don't usually share these kinds of cards because I feel like I'm better at coloring. I actually struggle with 'stamped only' cards, LOL! But I love making these kinds of cards too, so here it is...



A simple brayered background, stamped over it with Hero Arts lattice background, a die cut border with Memory Box Tessatina die to tie in the quatrefoil theme.



Some pretty stamped leaves and a lovely sentiment, and I have a card I love with no coloring. 


But if someone happens to see Ms. Mojo somewhere, on the beach, at the amusement park, tell her to get her butt back home. I get bored easily and need to resume making my cards! 


Thanks for visiting, have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card Katarina. I really can't seem to make cards without colored images but you've done a fabulous job. Now, if I see your Mojo anywhere, I think I'll take her home with me ... so I can make cards like you ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!