Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sparkling Spring

Hello friends! As I grow to love using my Cameo more, I try to find more and more ways to use it on my cards. I spend hours searching the Silhouette Store and the internet for inspiration from all the digital cut files available. The SS is jam packed with the best selection of all sorts of cut files on the web IMO. I spied a bunch of these very ornate frames last week and knew I had to use it on a card. There were three layers so I cut them from three different colors of Memory Box paper. This is where the beauty of the layering comes through. 


I stamped a simple branch of leaves on the oval inset panel and cut out a pretty little bird silhouette to perch on it. 


A few little pearl embellishments with a Viva Decor pen to add some dimension to the flourishes and what a beauty of a focal point for a Mother's Day card. 
The papers are from Prima's Sparkling Spring paper pad.


Thanks for visiting , have a good weekend!


Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Fresh Ink, A|Muse Studios, Fluid Chalk
Paper: Prima, Memory Box
Tools & Accessories: Silhouette Cameo, Viva Decor Pen, twill ribbon, Spellbinders Fancy Labels die

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!