Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring's bursting into life...

Happy Friday! Although not so happy for me because I have to work tomorrow.... grrrr! But anyway, I have this cheery Easter card to share using these new clear Forever Friends stamps. If you've been following my blog for a while, you've seen me go through this bear stage a couple of Christmases ago. They are just adorable! I saw Funky Kits carrying these new clear sets and pounced on a couple. I must say I love the clear stamps better than the wood mounted ones, especially because these sets come with all sorts of 'accessory' images.


I colored this trio of pudgy bears with my colored pencils as usual, simple and quick!


I love the little Spring poem that came with the set, you can click on the pictures to make it bigger and easier to read.

Thanks for checking in, I'll be back soon!

Stamps: Forever Friends, PTI Twinkle background
Ink: Memento, Paper Salon
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Tools & Accessories: Spellbinders labels, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, Copic Spica pen, PTI ribbon, EK Success flower punches, Viva Decor Pearl pen, Cuttlebug embossing border folder, SU edge punch

11 comments:

  1. Hi, I like your card very much! So sweet image and details. Loeley colouring!
    I should take a look at funky kits.. hi hi
    Have nice weekend!
    Annacarin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - so beautifully coloured. Absolutely FAB Easter card.

    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super!!!! what a cute card!
    xx petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! I LOVE this!!!! Those bears are just too darn cute!!!!! Gorgeous coloring!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo adorable and beautiful colord. Stunning.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card & your coloring is perfect. The layout shows it off to best advantage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katarina,
    Oh this is beyond adorable!!! Those Forever Friends are just scrumptious. Love the dp's, the colour scheme, the ribbon and little flowers, the layout looks fab too. Coloured to perfection.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is stunning!! I'm totally inspired!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!