Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge & a Winner!

I have two posts today, my Impression Obsession challenge is up too, just keep scrolling down or click here.

Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments from last week's blog hop! I enjoyed reading each and every one of them. The lucky winner chosen by Random Number is #106 Trine Anette!

Trine Anette please email me (link in my right sidebar) with your address so we can get your stamp sent right out to you.

This week our challenge is Glitter & Glitz. I chose some gorgeous papers from the very glitzy and glittery My Mind's Eye paper collection. I colored these two cutie pies 'Bringing Gifts' with my colored pencils with nice vintage colors pulled from the papers.


Once again I used one of the newly released (and sold out!) sentiment seals. For some reason I find it so much easier to use these than regular sentiments, I don't know why. I guess the circles just fit easier onto most card layouts, for me anyway, lol. BTW, these seals are available as digital downloads if you missed out on ordering the actual rubber. Almost as good, if not better, because you can resize them to any size you like.


Head on over to the LOTV challenge blog to see the eye candy from the rest of the DT, and to see if you've won a set of all the sentiment seals. (If you've entered).

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: LOTV
Ink: Memento
Paper: Heavenly White, Bristol vellum, PTI, My Mind's Eye
Tools & Accessories: Nestabilities, silk ribbon, tiny pearls, colored pencils, OMS, PTI large scallop die

7 comments:

  1. Your colouring is absolutly gorgeous. Just a lovely card. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katarina, again a great card is this. Love the colour combinations, and a congrats to Trine Anette.
    Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katarina, it has been so long since I have been able to blog hop to see some of my favorite blogs. I have missed your creations dear!
    This card is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Your coloring always blows me away!!
    have a great day sweetie.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Love your coloring and color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet image Katarina, love the colors and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, super sweet image and your colouring is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so great:) I love these colours so much:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!