Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sweet Baby Giraffe

I can't believe Christmas is over! What a busy time! But now I can get back to my regularly schedule programming...LOL! I have a simple baby card to share with you today. This little giraffe is from a Fiskars baby set I picked up at Michael's a while back. I used a pre embossed card base for it, which made it easy as pie to put together. Believe it or not, I only bought the embossed cards for the envelopes. I needed them pronto for something, and didn't have time to order them. The DCWV card/envelope set was all I could find at the store, so I got them, so now I've got to use them up. They're actually pretty nice!
The little daisy is made from some die cuts using SU's daisy die that I embossed and layered. I love daisies!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Fiskars
Ink: Vivid
Paper: DCWV embossed card base, Papertrey Ink, Bristol vellum, Bazzill
Accessories: SU daisy die, PTI button, lavender double sided satin ribbon, colored pencils, OMS

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!