Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Cheating! No Stamping...

Happy Turkey Day everyone! Hope your Thanksgiving is full of blessings!

That's right, not a single stamp on this one! Well, it's still a paper crafting card. I had to try these paper tole card kits from Docrafts in the UK. They're so stinkin' adorable, I couldn't resist. Now, I thought these would be like some of the other paper tole papers I've seen before, with a bunch of the same images that you have to cut out yourself, and then layer them. I was expecting these to be a lot of work! But no--they're precut! All you have to do is punch them out carefully, stack them with sticky foam tape and make a card with the finished image.
Easier than pie. The kit even came with coordinating papers. Really, really cute! If you're looking for easy cards, this is a kit to consider.
Anyway, it was something different to try. I had fun with it.
Now go eat, drink and spend time with family, as I'm about to do! We'll be having a small non-traditional dinner with my parents in New Jersey, totally unplanned, last minute thing. My kids were supposed to be spending Thanksgiving in North Carolina with my brothers, but my Mom had a bit of bad news from her doctor regarding a clogged artery. She has to go for surgery on Friday, so she had to cancel their plans to take my kids to NC. So, it's a nervous time for me till she gets through this.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies: Forever Friends Paper Tole card kit from Docrafts, White grosgrain ribbon, sheer silver ribbon, silver cord, snowflake charm, Nestabilities

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! This card is sooo beautiful. Your coloring make me speechless.Gorgeous papers and super cute stamps.
    All your cards and projects are stunning!
    Happy Thanksgiving Day!
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your mom and family, God bless you all.

    “Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:”- Hebrews 12:28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, it's beautiful!

    Sending prayers and best wishes for your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cart and tekst "wish upon a Chrismas star" oh..cute.
    Greetings from Land of Santa.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!