Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Valentine Tilda

These are the new Basic Grey Bittersweet papers, really pretty! They are perfect for Tilda in her little heart dress. She's colored with Distress inks, with sparkly wings colored with Twinkling H2O's. For once, I gave Tilda brown hair, LOL. I always make her blonde, don't know why.


Enjoy!

Stamps: Magnolia, Studio G, JustRite

Ink: Palette, Distress

Paper: Hot press w/c paper, Basic Grey, PTI, Bazzill, Worldwin metallic

Accessories: Nestabilities, May Arts Suede ribbon, Copic Atyou Spica pen, Scribbles 3D paint, rhinestones, markers

2 comments:

  1. I happen to come across your blog tonight. Your artwork is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you layered the paper.. That looks amazing.. Super image.. She is so sweet...
    Dawn B.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!