Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Winter Scene by Stamps Happen

I love this scenery stamp, it's my favorite. I love this artist's style so much so that I bid on another stamp like it on Ebay and ended up paying a lot more than I wanted to! I couldn't find it anywhere else, but there was the one that someone from the UK was selling, so I went for it. It's a winter scene in a circle frame and I can't wait to get it!
I used shrink plastic to make two little charms to dangle from the ribbon. One is a Sizzix snowflake die, and the other is simply a large Nestabilities scalloped oval stamped with my Justrite stamper. Pretty right?
Stamps: Stamps Happen, Justrite
Ink: Versafine, Distress
Paper: PTI, MME, Worldwin metallic, Stardream
Accessories: Nestabilities, Sizzix snowflake die, jump rings, PTI ribbon, Twinkling H20's, Tombow/SU markers, Stickles, Scor Pal



3 comments:

  1. Hi there

    Katarina have done my post! Please feel free to copy the code for the "I've been featured " blinkie so you can tell all your bloggy friends!!!

    Thanks again

    Hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I just love this scene too. You did a terrific job coloring int. I can't tell what the sentiment says but I am sure it is super. Great job. TFS
    Dawn B.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!