Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Snowmen in a Row

Back in the mid 90's, Penny Black was putting out the best snowmen stamps I have ever seen. Thank goodness you can still get some of them from PB Stamps! WARNING! If you start looking through the old PB catalogs, and end up spending mucho dinero, do not come running to me for help! I am in the same boat.... LOL!
I colored it all with my colored pencils, OMS and did a bit of sponging with Fluid Chalks. Love the soft, matte look with those inks!
Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Penny Black, Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Memento, Distress, Fluid Chalk
Paper: Bristoll vellum, Graphic 45, Papertrey Ink, Bazzill
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels, SU modern label & word window punches, Martha Stewart border punch, colored pencils, OMS, half pearls, double faced satin ribbon, striped grosgrain ribbon, PTI button/twine

3 comments:

  1. Oh Katarina, I love this penny black stamp! So sweet this little snowmens are... And you have made a beutiful card!
    Have a graet weekend, Annacarin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouration is sooo great! Simply wunderful!
    Hugs from Austria
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katarina!

    Only recently found your blog and I'm so glad I did, your creations are amazing! So much inspiration to be had here, I can see this being a favourite!

    Love this card, that stamp is lovely and your colouring is stunning too. I am going to blame you for the orders I'm going to place over at HB stamps, Plum Purdy and Waltzing Mouse! So many gorgeous stamps, but a girl can never have too many right?!

    Hugs,

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!