Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gingerbread Cookies

Have you all seen Claire Brennan's new line of stamps, Waltzingmouse Stamps?!! That girl is seriously a genius, and to think she lurked along with the rest of us on Splitcoast! ;-)

I couldn't wait to get done with my DT work so I could start 'playing' with these little gingerbread guys! I decided to keep it simple for the first time, but you could get really complex with all the stamps in this set! Love them!

I stamped and embossed (with vanilla embossing powder of course!) these little guys on some brown Coredinations paper, cut them out and sponged the edges with a darker brown ink to make them look like 'real' cookies.

I love the way the card came out, reminds me of Grandma's kitchen around Christmas time. I also have some Scent My Cards scents, so right before I give this away I'll apply some on the ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Versamark, SU, Distress
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Coredinations, PTI
Accessories: Striped grosgrain ribbon, Vanilla EP, SU scallop punch, 1/4" hole punch

2 comments:

  1. super cute! love the paper, ribbon and punch you used too!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post???? I love this card , just saw it on SCS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!