Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Snow Lady

I really liked the way my last Plum Purdy card came out when I colored on Kraft cardstock, so I decided to try another. You all should really try this, you get a whole different effect on Kraft. And what's really cool is you can choose to only color the highlights, and the tan of the paper is natural shading!
It's almost November, so I really have to get cracking on my Christmas cards. I don't send too many, just to close family and friends. I haven't been saving any of the ones I've made so far, I sold a bunch of them on Etsy, and my Mom took a nice bundle. So I really need to get into high gear!
Thank you all for looking, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Plum Purdy, Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Memento, Distress
Paper: SEI, Papertrey Ink, Coredinations, Heavenly White
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels dies, Martha Stewart border & snowflake punches, SU ribbon, PTI button, brown waxed thread, SU snowflake punch, glass glitter, Flower Soft, flat back pearl, colored pencils, OMS

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, Katarina! I really love the colors. I'm in the same boat as you with my Christmas cards. I need to get crackin'! Thanks for the inspiration! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is something else - LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd give this beauty a 10...PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!