Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Santa Bear

I wanted to use this beautiful color (Papertrey Ink's Ocean Tides) for a Christmas card, and well what do you know? Paired with that deep Scarlet Jewel, it's beautiful! This is another Forever Friends bear stamped image that someone sent me, I think they're so adorable. Quick and easy to color, too.
I applied a bit of Liquid Glass over the lantern, and added Stickles as a 'halo' around it. Looks so pretty IRL!
Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Forever Friends, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Perfect Match, Memento
Paper: PTI, Prism
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels, SU oval punch, EK Success oval punch, PTI ribbon, Cuttlebug EF, PTI button/twine, Stickles, Signo white gel pen, Copics, colored pencils, OMS

3 comments:

  1. WOW! LOVE your color pairings! They are perfect together. This little guy is so darling. That lantern gloss and sparkle is a wonderful touch. But the A+ this time goes to your faux stitching!
    Happy World Cardmaking Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ocean Tides is one of my fav PTI colors, and it looks fantastic with the Scarlet, I'll have to try it sometime...this is gorgeous, of course I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!