Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Best Witches

This adorable little witch is new from Belles n Whistles. I colored her in purple instead of black, because I have a hard time making black colored pencil look good. I don't know why! And, I was determined to use up some of my HUGE scrap pile, so I have no idea who makes this paper. Actually, it wasn't even from a sheet of DP they were large die cut tags I decided to use. I think it might be 7 Gypsies, but don't quote me on that!
Regardless, the colors and patterns were so pretty, and since she was colored purple, I couldn't resist using it for a Halloween card. I love the way the black Fleur de Lis punched paper looks with it too. Creepy and elegant at the same time, if that's possible!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Belles n Whistles, Studio G
Ink: Memento, Distress
Paper: PTI, Bazzill, Stardream
Accessories: Fiskars edger punch, grosgrain and gingham ribbon, PTI button/twine, colored pencils, OMS, Copic markers and Spica pens, SU word window & modern label punches, rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring job on this Katarina!!! That image is so adorable!! Fabulous card! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the image and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katarina - such a lovely card. Love everything about it. You might even have inspired me to try a halloween card.
    Laurane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh...where have you been? I am overwhelmed by how unique your work is....i can't wait to keep on lookin'...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!