Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bountiful Harvest

This paper from Basic Grey's 'Indian Summer' collection is TO DIE FOR! I hemmed and hawed about getting it, thinking it couldn't be any nicer than all the tons of DP I already have. But--Basic Grey just gets better and better. Seriously beautiful patterns in this collection. The colors are right up my alley. Deep, rich autumn colors.
And a perfect match for it is this adorable new Elisabeth Bell image from Belles 'n Whistles. These two kids remind me of my own two when they were little, those were the days.....lol!
I want to thank everyone for their 'Get well' wishes. I am very happy to say that I seemed to have dodged the serious chest cold I thought I was getting. Friday and Saturday was the worst of it, and fortunately Sunday I was feeling much better. Just a slight cough left over. Pheww! And my son is doing fine, he wakes up with a sore/stiff neck, but nothing a couple of Ibuprofen can't take care of. I'm sure he'll be right as rain in no time.
Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Belles 'n Whistles, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Marvy Heritage Ink, Distress
Paper: Bristol vellum, Basic Grey, Heavenly white, Bazzill, The Paper Company
Accessories: Spellbinders Pendant & Labels dies, double faced satin ribbon, pearls, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, Sakura Glaze pen

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!