Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fairy Doodle's Sack of Toys

Here's another wintery, icy feeling card. I'm trying to imagine the good and beautiful side of winter/snow before it actually gets here and spoils everything! We had a particularly harsh winter last year, and although I love snow, it was bit much!
I love this paper from Fancy Pants, the color just reminds me of a sunny frosty wintery day! The sweet little fairy is from the Fairy Doodles collection from Buzzcraft (UK company). They sure do make some sweet stamps over there!
Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Buzzcraft, sentiment from Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match
Paper: Heavenly White, Fancy Pants, The Paper Company
Accessories: Martha Stewart loop & snowflake punches, SU curly label & snowflake punches, EK Success mini snowflake punch, Stickles, Liquid Applique, colored pencils, OMS, sheer ribbon, glass glitter

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!