Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Tilda



I sold a bunch of my older Magnolia stamps on SCS a little while ago, and while I was going through them deciding which ones to keep I came across this little sweetie. I had to color her up again, she's just so darn cute!


All the patterned papers are digital designs from Tracy Ann's Digital Art Etsy shop. There are some amazing paper collections there, and I love being able to browse the papers on my computer, and only printing the ones I need to use for a certain project. PLUS, I can print them at 6" square so I don't have a bunch of scraps left over!

Now I'm off to enjoy my day off from work and stamp and color to my heart's content!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Magnolia
Ink: Memento, Distress
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Matte Photo paper
Accessories: Fiskars apron lace punch, Spellbinders Labels/Nestabilities, sticky backed gems, Stickles, striped grosgrain ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, Copics (for flesh tones).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!