Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bitty Blessing



I love making baby cards. I don't have many people to give them to, but I make them all the same. I think it's because I love pastel colors, and of course, baby images are just so cute! This is another Lili of the Valley stamp which I've colored with Copics. I embossed a piece of Core'dinations Whitewash paper with the Cuttlebug argyle folder and sanded away the top layer a bit to reveal the core color.


The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I also cut some ric rac strips from wool felt for a little embellishment. Pretty simple card, really.

Well, I'm off to make preparations for tomorrow's barbecue. Got some last minute shopping and then it's time to make Reese's PB bars, chicken kabobs, and potato salad! Mmmmm....

Thanks for visiting!
Stamps: Lili of the Valley, PTI
Ink: Memento, SU
Paper: Heavenly White, Core'dination, SU
Accessories: PTI ric rac die, wool felt, Copics, Cuttlebug EF, Tonic ticket corner punch, PTI ribbon/button, Nesties

1 comment:

  1. Another sweetheart! Love how you always tie everything together so well, and always yummi colours.
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!