Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Little Friend

Before I get on to my card today, I just wanted to say that if you have a question for me and want an answer, please email me directly using the link in my sidebar to the right. Sometimes people ask questions in their comments to me (which I love to get, thanks to everyone who takes the time to leave me some love!) and it's hard to respond from the comments board. Especially if you don't leave a way for me to get back to you! I love hearing from you, so please don't hesitate to email me with any questions you may have. Thanks!

It's been a while since I colored up one of Sugar Nellie's stamps. This is one from last year's set that they had on special. Adorable autumn images, (although I'm pretty sure fawns are born in the spring) but it's our own world, and we can do what we like!


This cutie was colored with my colored pencils, blended with OMS. The little ticket attached to the bow is from PTI's newest set called Just the Ticket. I love the font from the set, and it's so easy to make a quick little sentiment with the stamps and their new ticket die. It even perforates the tickets so you can tear them apart and use them individually. Sweet!


The paper is from Kaisercraft Devonshire collection, one of my favorites, the colors are just beautiful.
Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Sugar Nellie, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Distress, SU
Paper: Heavenly White, SU, Core'dinations
Accessories: Natural twill ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, Sharpie XF Poster pen, SU button, Nestabilities

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Great colours and an image that makes me smile. All a card needs. :)
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a sweet image
    love that girl with deer
    beautiful colored


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!