Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Oldie but goodie

So I was digging through my stash of rubber and I found a box of stamps from waaaaay back in the day. (Like when I first started stamping in 1995.) I found some old PSX stamps, a bunch of landscape elements stamps, and I found this weird foam set from Stampendous with Precious Moments images. I knew I had to make a PM card!



I used to be NUTS for PM when my daughter was a baby. Her whole room was decorated with it. Blankets, wallpaper, lamps, figurines, stuffed dolls, you name it, I had it! She has quite the collection of the porcelain figurines too, all safely packed away till she wants to display them again. The characters are incredibly adorable though, I still think so. Which is why I decided to make a baby boy card using this sweet little guy.



I used the new PTI set Night Night Moon to stamp the border for the bottom of this card. Love that set, I can see using those stars and moons for Halloween too!

Thanks for visiting, have a great Friday!

Stamps: Stampendous, PTI
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match
Paper: PTI
Accessories: PTI scallop border, ribbon, button, Stickles, Copics, Nestabilities

4 comments:

  1. This card is so adorable....I love the colors you chose...And I too love PM....Beautiful Baby card
    Hugs Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously had to catch my breath. Adorable! Best baby card I've seen in awhile. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly adorable1 Really sweet and such lovely colour combo.
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable, perfect colors and a great job coloring the image....I have always had a soft spot for Precious Moments too....still have some of them myself...tehe!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!