Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sea Shells

I know I haven't been posting much lately, I've been busy doing some DT projects for  upcoming CHA show. I'm not going, but Impression Obsession will be there with new stamps, so  if you're going, make sure and stop by their booth!

I forgot to post this card I made a while back, using JustRite's beautiful beach collection. I colored the sea shells with Distress Inks.

The paper is from Kaisercraft Devonshire, a gorgeous collection of papers, that totally remind me of the sea. 



Very soft and serene don't you think? Makes me want to be by the sea, away from this terrible heat...

Stamps: JustRite, Waltzingmouse
Ink: Memento, Distress, Versamark
Paper: Heavenly White, SU, watercolor paper, Kaisercraft
Accessories: Spellbinders labels/oval Nesties, satin ribbon, pearl brad, EK Success edge punch, Vanilla embossing powder

4 comments:

  1. Katrina, THIS IS BEAUTIUFL!!!!!! Love the colors and the design..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi katrina this is very pretty
    I love the soft colors you always used

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just lovely! You always amaze me with your colors and ability to pull all those elements of the card together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love that special look on your cards.
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!