Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wassail


Another Christmas card to share with you today, with a big fabulous striped bow on it! Lately I've been loving the wide ribbons. The card layout is from a past Mojo Monday sketch. I have a bunch of them printed out so that I can refer to them when I get stuck on a layout. AWESOME resource, check it out here.
I'm off to do some Christmas shopping, ugghh... I hate, HATE shopping. Especially the store-to-store-to-store kind. I'd rather sit on my laptop and shop online, if I could do grocery shopping this way I'd be one happy camper! But I do need some stocking stuffers and other small items, so I do have to go. Plus I promised my daughter that I'd take her to the mall. The worst of the worst places to go shopping, but sometimes you just have to do things for the kids!

Off to brave the mobs....

Stamps: Forever Friends, PTI sentiment
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match
Paper: Heavenly White, Basic Grey, SU
Accessories: Nestabilities, The Punch Bunch snowflake punch, SU striped ribbon, PTI button, colored pencils, OMS, Fiskars apron lace punch, Fun Flock, tiny red rhinestone

5 comments:

  1. Hello Katarina, What a beautiful card sweetie!! Love the colouring and all of your details.
    Wishing you a happy holiday. Hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The bow adds a wonderful touch.

    Good luck at the mall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Love these teddies and the bow is fabulous! love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bow just pops out to me. Do you have a tutorial on how you tie your bows??? They look so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the comment above, your bows are 100% perfect! This is so Christmassy!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!