Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm a baaaaad blogger...lol

I don't know why, but I've been feeling a bit lazy lately. I think I'm done doing Christmas cards, no more for a year! I do still have plenty to show you all though. I'm almost ready to send my cards out, this particular one is for my brother and sis-in-law in North Carolina. I hope they're not looking at my blog!
I really love the colors in this SU designer paper. Non-traditional is kind of refreshing after using reds/green for months.
I decided to scent my cards before sending them out, I just roll a little 'Scent my Cards' cards scents on the back of the ribbon, or a hidden section of paper. We'll see if anyone notices! They do smell sooooo good though, even through the envelope!

Be back soon, I promise! Thank you to all my loyal readers, and everyone who leaves comments. It really is what keeps me going with this blog!

Stamps: SU, PTI
Ink: Brilliance, SU
Paper: SU, PTI
Accessories: SU modern label & word window punches, Martha Stewart edger punch, Nestabilities, red pearls, SU taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

  1. I like this card a lot. Great for a man. I think you must own every Martha Stewart punch out there! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!