Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SNOW DAY!!

I woke up early this morning to see almost 6 inches of snow on the ground! We still had snow left over from a few days ago, and now this! This must be a bad sign...snow before Christmas. It's going to be a whopper of a winter.
Since I'm not risking the hour long commute to work, I'm sharing this 'Snow Day' card with you all. How can you not love the adorable images from Eat Cake Graphics? So whimsical and sweet.
Somehow, I ended up using all pastel colors, which wasn't the plan, LOL! Just turned out that way. The card background is all stamped with Papertrey Ink's Beyond Basic Borders. I really enjoy making my own patterned paper, it's a lot of fun. The image is colored with a combo of Copics and colored pencils.

If you're snowed in like we are, have fun! If not... oh well, so sorry... ;-)

Stamps: Eat Cake Graphics, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Stardream
Accessories: Satin ribbon, PTI button, Martha Stewart snowflake edger punch, colored pencils, OMS, Copics, Stickles

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!