Monday, December 21, 2009

My Dolly

I fell in love with this adorable digital image from Digital Pencil Too -'Sophie'. Isn't she the sweetest little thing? I love her little pigtails!
I colored her skin with Copics and the rest of her with colored pencils. The paper is Cosmo Cricket. I added a little stitching to go with the 'cross stitch' pattern on the DP.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil, PTI sentiment
Ink: Distress
Paper: Heavenly White, Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill
Accessories: Martha Stewart doily lace punch, Copics, colored pencils, OMS, pearls, sewing machine, grosgrain ribbon, PTI button, SU modern label/word window punches

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the pastel colors. Another terrific bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! How adorable is this!?! I love that image...it's on my wish list! I have bought several of Mo's images and I'm in love with them all! I love the soft colors you used, they work so well together!!!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling and GORJUSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, darling and GORJUSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, the colouring is perfect! I have had a browse through your blog and your work is amazing. I will drop by again.

    Michelle
    http://michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!