Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Simon & Lola in Love...

I love this Simon & Lola image from Sugar Nellie. Rachelle Ann Miller was one of the first illustrators who's blog I discovered by accident, fell in love with her artwork, and was ecstatic when I found out there were rubber stamps being made from her images! I love when that happens...
I wish I could color like her, though. Her talent for colors, textures and patterns is nothing short of genius!
I love the colors and patterns from this SU Simply Scrappin' kit DP's too. Perfect for Valentine's Day.
The image is colored with Copics.

I'm off to work this morning, uggghh. I hate working Saturdays. Catch ya later!

Stamps: Sugar Nellie
Ink: Memento
Papers: SU, Heavenly White
Accessories: Martha Stewart Lace Doily punch, SU Label punch, SU ribbon, Copics, Sharpie white poster pen

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love this image and what you've done with it! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!