Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Colorful Cutie

We're snowed in again..uggghhh! I am sick to death of snow! School was closed early on Tuesday, then closed yesterday, today, and again tomorrow! We've got another foot of the evil white powdery stuff again, on TOP of what was there from Tuesday. The wind is howling now, and the temp is dropping. My sweetie and I are going on a short vacation to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait!
Anyway, onto my card:
The problem with blurfing (is that a word? Surely not! But it seemed easier than saying blog surfing, LOL!) is that I'm always seeing new-to-me stamps that I just must have. I discovered these cuties from a UK store called Lili of the Valley stamps thanks to another blog I frequently visit. Can't remember whose blog it was, unfortunately. They are so adorable, though, I wanted to buy them all!I used very bright, cheery colors to color the little lassie with, to coordinate with SU's Kaleidescope DP. Beautiful stuff! This card just makes me happy... Kinda makes me think of turquoise seas, Hibiscus flowers the size of dinner plates and balmy breezes! I've got tropical islands on the brain!

Thanks for dropping in!

Stamps: Lili of the Valley, PTI sentiment
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match
Paper: SU, Gina K, Bristol vellum
Accessories: Fiskars sunburst edger punch, Spellbinders Labels die, PTI ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!