Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Moo, baa, cluck...

Just a quick post to share this Elzybells card with you all today. I love the farm animals they are so adorable! I laboriously colored them with Copics, took me forever, I don't know why. Maybe I need more practice.
I added little white swirls to the sheep's coat using a Sharpie extra fine poster pen. Best white pen on the planet IMO, and I've tried them all! The paper is Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry. I love the little sentiment, 'Have you herd'? Inside I'm going to put something to finish it off, haven't decided on what yet.

Thanks for visiting, let's try to have a decent Monday!

Stamps: Elzybells
Ink: Memento
Paper: Basic Grey, Bazzill, Core'dinations, Heavenly White
Accessories: Martha Stewart edger punch, half pearls, Copics, Twill ribbon, PTI button, white extra fine Sharpie poster pen

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh! This is ADORABLE! I love your coloring and that paper and layout is the perfect compliment. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww!! this is so cute! my son would love this! he loves anything with farm animals!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!