Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Peace, Love and Joy

Hello everyone, I just wanted to drop in with another of my CAS creations using LOTV stamp Girl Sledging and to remind you all about the LOTV Virtual Christmas Facebook Party going on right now. It's an all day affair with many of the other designers who will be available for chat with tips and tutorials. I have to work so I will be missing from the festivities I'm afraid. 


This card measures 5" x 7" and the image was colored with Copics. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.


I hope you'll pop in to the FB party and say hello to the DT, sounds like a lot of fun! 

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card the image is adorable and I love the design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. O so cute and absolutely gorgeous. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job! Love your coloring and layout!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spendid! Just love that the CAS style gives so much room to show off that beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore CAS cards and this is a real stunner!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so plain yet perfect in every way. Your colouring is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Katarina your cards are absolutely beautiful. Just found your lovely blog and now following. Hugs Clare xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!