Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Gliding through the City

Today starts a regular work week, no more days off this year! Hopefully power is restored very shortly for most of New Jersey and we can get back to our normal lives. 

I have another LOTV card to share with you using the most recent Christmas release stamp, 'Ice Skating'. 

I've cut them out after coloring with Copics so I could mat them right into the scenic background paper from October Afternoon. LOVE this paper and will be very sad when it runs out!


Added a little mini pom pom trim along with the bow, and a glittered ornament I cut using my Cameo. 
That's it, hope you enjoy it, thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is simply stunning. The DP works brilliantly!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Katarina what an absolutely gorgeous card

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card I love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, I love the way you`ve used the city scape as a background, lovely colouring too, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Katarina - it is different with a paper like this behind it. I would usually expect a rink or pond. This is really good and I adore the image. Beautiful vibrant colours as well.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!