Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Holiday Sweet Shoppe

Happy Friday friends, the weekend is almost here! Of course, that doesn't mean much to me this week, I have to work tomorrow, poo! 
I made this very colorful card using Waltzingmouse Stamps Candy Jar Christmas set a little while ago. The papers are October Afternoon Holiday Style, I think.


After coloring the image with Copics, I applied a thick layer of Crystal Lacquer over the jar.


Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week?! I can't believe how fast the time is flying, it's scary.  I'll be mailing Christmas cards before I know it, eek!

That's all I've got for now, thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card the image and layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. The colors and the glossy finish are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and the glosy accent is PERFECT!!
    Great job, and Happy Thanksgiving in advance!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful card Katarina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Goodness, this is Fabulous! Great image, coloring, DP and layout. Love it!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!