Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Moonlight Wishes

It's Friday! And I have the weekend off, woo hoo! Saturday is my sweetie's birthday so I'll be taking him to our favorite Italian restaurant for dinner. It's been quite a while since we went out for dinner.

The card I'm showing you today is almost completely digital. All of the papers were printed from the Snow Folk kit at Nitwit Collections. I LOVE all the adorable little embellishments from the kit. I printed off two of the candy canes and cut them out. I wanted them to be nice and glossy so I heat embossed them several times with Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel. 


Moonlight Wishes was colored with Copics to coordinate with the papers. 



This stamp would also be great for a baby card, I'd just mask out the stocking. Cute! Thanks for dropping by!


Stamps: Lili of the Valley- Moonlight Wishes
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Nitwit Collections, Stardream, Hammermill, Heavenly White card base
Tools & Accessories: SU Northern Frost die, bakers twine, Copics, Stickles, Wild Orchid Crafts pearls, UTEE, Spellbinders Labels, sheer ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!