Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Indian Summer

Hello everyone! My weekend was too short, and here it is time to go back to work again. Not a happy time, lol. But I did get some stamping done and I have some cards to share with you. 

This one was made using PTI's new Harvest Berries set, a must have for me. I love the shape of Ginkgo leaves. They're so unique! I've only seen real Ginkgo trees a few times, they're not really common around here, but they are absolutely beautiful.  


I stamped these in two colors, Cranberry and Caramel Adirondack inks. It goes perfectly with the Indian Summer papers from Basic Grey.



The doily die is from Cheery Lynn. I cut it in half so more of it would show behind the Spellbinders Label die cut. Those dies are so beautiful it's hard to cover them up at all, hee hee!


Well I'm off! Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: PTI, Gina K
Ink: Adirondack, Memento, Versamark
Paper: PTI, Basic Grey
Tools & Accessories: PTI satin ribbon, Martha Stewart tag punch, Spellbinders Label, Cheery Lynn doily die, brown EP, Stickles, PTI Harvest Berries die

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Katarine, love the doily, and yes it is too pretty to cover up, what a great idea to cut it in half.Fab image and lush bow, really pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!