Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Building a Snowman

Good morning everyone! I tried to make this card with a shaped base as I've seen a lot of people doing, but it didn't quite work out as planned. I have some more experimenting to do with my Gazelle I guess. But, I did manage to cut out the shaped layers OK, and am pretty happy with the result. 



This darling little image is from the previous Christmas release, called appropriately enough, 'Building a Snowman'. I colored it with Copics.




Here are the supplies used for this card:


Stamps: Lili of the Valley 'Building a Snowman'
Ink: Memento
Paper: Heavenly White, Hammermill, Prima 'North Country', PTI, Stardream
Tools & Accessories: Martha Stewart PATP & snowflake punches, satin ribbon, jingle bells, jump rings, Copics, Stickles, Glass Glitter, Penny Duncan Creations Shaplies Cut file


For those you who expressed interest in my car Dangles, here's the Christmas one I used last year. Very old world looking, which is exactly the look I was going for. I might be making a new one this year though, I have a new vision, lol.


 

Thanks for dropping by!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love that image and love the colors you used.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Katarina! Love the papers and your beautiful coloring of that fabulous image!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is perfect...great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these danglys. You should sell them on etsy. Love the card too. Beautiful works of art. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and colouring. A really pretty card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!