Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Baby Bath Time

Here's another quick CAS baby card using the newest release from LOTV, 'Bath Time'. Instead of stamping and coloring directly onto the base layer of cardstock, (which makes me nervous) I chose to use a separate piece of cardstock to color on. Then I simply matted it with a piece of pretty pattern paper and adhered the whole thing to the card base.


This way if I mess up on the stamping, or coloring, I don't have to waste an entire 5" x 7" card base. The stamped sentiment is from Papertrey Ink, which I also colored a bit with my Copics, and embellished with a little rolled felt rose. The rose was easily made from a die cut from My Favorite Things.



I added some Stickles to the bath towel, and some Crystal Lacquer to the bubbles to make them shine. Easy enough, right?!

Well, it's almost the new year, and although we don't have any big parties to attend to I still get excited about the whole thing. 2013, can you believe it?! It's almost here.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous soft card, I love the little felt rose, really pretty, have a Happy New Year, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love Love your cards! Happy New Year Katarina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katarina,
    Wow
    What a cutie, an adorable card,
    hugs,
    Heather & Bronwyn x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweetness! This would be perfect for my Daughter. Happy New Year.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and love the design.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet topper and a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww! This is super sweet!!!! LOVE it! Your coloring is fantastic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!