Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Pretty Pot of Poinsettias

Hello everyone, I want to thank each and everyone of you that left a comment on my 'Christmas Puppy' blog candy last week, you have no idea how much I appreciate all the kind words! I know there are a lot of people who are very concerned when they don't get any or few comments on their blogs or gallery pictures, but I am one of those that totally understands if people choose not to. I know it's hard to leave love for everyone - what will all the beautiful blogs and galleries out there! It would take forever! So I truly do appreciate you taking the time to do so. I must admit I need my ego stroked a little bit now and then, I tend to get a little over critical with my own projects, LOL!

Also congratulations to Theresa P for winning the 'Christmas Puppy' stamp, LOTV will be shipping the winners' prizes out shortly.

Now onto my card. I think this stamp is my favorite of the new release, 'Pretty Poinsettias'. A darling little girl in her fuzzy fur with a big pot of beautiful flowers, what more could you want, right?! 

I used Summertime Designs digital papers again from the Old Fashioned Christmas collection. I print them out exactly 5.75" square so there is almost no waste on a 6" card. Can't beat that!



This image was colored with Copics with my favorite color ever BG72 for her coat. Why is that my favorite color? Because it matches my favorite colors of cardstock, SU's Baja Breeze and PTI's Ocean Tides. Love those dusky blue-greens...


That's all for now, thanks for visiting!


Stamps: Lili of the Valley 'Pretty Poinsettia', Happy Circular sentiments, A5 Verses
Ink: Perfect Match, Distress
Paper: Hammermill color copy, SU
Tools & Accessories: SU twill ribbon, McGill circle punch, Copic sketch/Spica markers, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Stickles, PTI button, EK Success tiny scallop edge punch, Tonic corner rounder

2 comments:

  1. O my, this image is so cute and your coloring.... gorgeous.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love your choice of colors. Great shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!