Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Marbled Butterfly

Hello blog friends, sorry for being so quiet lately. With summer CHA coming up I've been furiously working at samples to send in next week. If you happen to be there, stop by the Impression Obsession booth to take a look!

I squeezed in a card that I made just for fun using another one of those Quartz Glass backgrounds I made a while back. I lovelovelove this technique!


This one has one of my favorite color combos, blue-greens and greens. The butterfly is one of those Stampendous Class A'peels stickers in silver this time, done the same way I described in this post. 


Once again, I can't get a really good picture with this horrid little table lamp I'm using, everything comes out sooooo yellow and it seems like no matter how much I play with it in my editing software, it doesn't even come close to being as pretty as IRL. My new Ottlite is supposed to be here Tuesday, crossing my fingers!


There's a lot fun coming up next week, several new releases and some fun stuff going on, so don't go too far! Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: PTI
Ink: Versamark, Adirondack, Perfect Match
Paper: Acetate, Core'dinations, PTI
Tools & Accessories: PTI dies, Stampendous butterfly sticker, Glitter Ritz, SU markers, water brush, Liquid Glass, satin ribbon, EK Success punch, pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!