Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Under the Mistletoe

Good morning everyone! I thought I'd share this card with you all today, using this adorable Pure Innocence digital stamp from Heather Ellis. These images are so simple yet sweet, I just love them!
 I colored it with my colored pencils in very soft, subtle shades to coordinate with the patterned papers from We R Memory Keepers 'Merry January' collection. I recently got a giant paper pad of the whole collection so you'll be seeing a lot of these patterns! I really wish all scrapbook paper manufacturers would make papers in smaller sizes for card makers too, I love the papers, but I just don't think I'll ever use them all!


Well I'm off to try and get warm, we've got this awful cold/windy front that came in a few days ago and my toes have been frozen for days! Maybe I need to put some warm fuzzy socks on my Christmas list this year, lol!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Digital image from Heather Ellis, PTI sentiment
Ink: Fluid Chalk
Paper: Papertrey Ink, W R Memory Keepers
Tools & Accessories: Martha Stewart pine branch punch, gingham ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, Copics, Stickles, Sakura Glaze pens

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh wow so cute. Wonderful coloring tooo. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card, and I LOVE that image.

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my favs going to have to get me some of these images..thks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!