Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Vintage Picnic

You know what makes me really happy? The fact that Papertrey Ink is making more outline stamps for coloring! I've always loved their stamps, but they didn't have too many line art stamps. Their collection is starting to grow, and I love it! This picnic basket set is a perfect example! Loads of coloring options, for every season! Now that is a well thought out and versatile stamp set.
This is just a pretty every day card, I'll add a sentiment when I decide who gets it. I used Cosmo Cricket's Little Girl Biography paper collection. Beautiful colors, aren't they?
Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Palette, Distress
Paper: PTI, Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill, Strathmore w/c paper
Accessories: Fiskars apron lace punch, PTI button/twine, Wrights satin ribbon, Copics, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, Cuttlebug EF

2 comments:

  1. i really like this one; this stamp is so nice !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your beautiful and simple layouts. This is so elegant! I love the paper piecing and that lovely bow and button!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!