Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Flippin' Sweet!

Everyone I showed this card to got a big laugh, I love the sentiment! It just cracks me up! I just couldn't think of anything to go with flip flops for a birthday and I had Napoleon Dynamite on the brain, I guess, LOL! So I printed it off on my computer.
I stamped the flip flop stamp from Impression Obsession's Flip Out clear set in Adirondack ink onto DP and cut it out. The flower was stamped onto vellum, then cut out as well. A little orange rhinestone and you've got some really groovy beach wear!
I embossed the shimmery cardstock with a wave pattern Sizzix texture plate, and finished off the card with some aqua twill ribbon and a button.
I have tons of stuff to share in the coming weeks, so keep coming back!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Adirondack
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Worldwin shimmer cardstock, Bazzill
Accessories: Nestabilities, Twill ribbon, PTI button, rhinestones, SU scallop oval & oval punches, Sizzix texture plate

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! That's one of my favorite sets. And Napoleon Dynamite, well...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I cracked up reading this one! My son Tivo-ed Napolean Dynamite so we get to hear all this stuff--- all the time! LOL! Your card is too cute! Love how you added the little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and the flowers are such a great add! Beautiful! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so great :D

    xx,
    nunt

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!