Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Plum Purdy New Releases Day 2

I love primitive saltbox style houses, always have, I wish I could live in one, LOL! Combine that love with rubber stamps, and I am in heaven! All of Plum Purdy Designs are fun to color, nice big areas with just the right amount of detail make them easy, not too overwhelming.
And what about the little crow, isn't he darling? I used some old Heidi Grace DP for this one, rustic looking sunflowers that I thought were perfect with this image.
You're gonna love these stamps!
Stamps: Plum Purdy Designs
Ink: Palette, Distress
Paper: Bristol vellum, Bazzill, PTI
Accessories: Colored pencils, OMS, grosgrain ribbon, PTI button/twine, sewing machine

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Your coloring is absolutely phenomenal! Great job - wonderful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love your coloring. Such a beautiful image. TFS

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!