Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Magnolia DT Card-Bloom

Wow, having a new puppy around sure gets in the way of posting on my Blog, and stamping! Ollie follows me around everywhere, constantly underfoot, and has to investigate every little thing I do, LOL. He is a doll, though! I'll post pictures of him later.

A little about the card--I colored Tilda with my colored pencils, and odorless mineral spirits to blend. That giant bouquet of roses is wonderful to color! Perfect card for Mother's Day.

I had a Martha Stewart leaf punch for a little bit and this paper from the Bloom kit by My Mind's Eye reminded me of it. It goes perfect with it! Hard to see in the picture, but I embossed leaf lines to make them a little more textured.

Hope you like it, and don't forget to check back later if you want to see pics of our new puppy!

Stamps: Magnolia
Ink: Palette, Paper Salon, Distress
Paper: Bristol vellum, Bazzill, My Mind's Eye
Accessories: MS leaf punch, seam binding ribbon, colored pencils, OMS

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card Katarina, I love these papers as well!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!