These journals would be very easy to do except for one thing. The binding holes on the journals don't match up very well with the BIA. :-(
So after covering them with DP, it was a bear to cut them out very nicely! I tried tiny scissors, exacto knife, but they came out pretty raggedy regardless how careful I was. Until I discovered a little tool in one of my DBF's stash. It's actually a tool kit from Provo Craft in a little black/lime green case. Comes with wire snips, a mini hammer (that's what DBF bought it for), a lot of different hole punches, tweezers, etc. etc. Well, two of the hole punches were a square and a rectangle. Bingo! I used the rectangle one to punch the holes through after the covers were done. Much nicer and faster than manually cutting them out! I knew there had to be a tool out there to make my life easier!
I'm going through my notebooks fast, I hope Michael's still has more when I go back. I need to keep these on hand for last minute little gifts.
Have a great day everyone, and thanks for stopping by!
Ink: Pallette, Distress
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Bristol vellum, PTI
Accessories: Nestabilties, PTI ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, SU scallop border punch, Kaiser craft self stick pearls, BIA O-wires, Michael's $1 notebook