Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lola in the Garden

No DP on this card. I figured the shimmery lavender paper was beautiful enough just on it's own, not to need any. I did emboss it though with a Fiskars texture plate. The shimmer paper is called Stardream, and it is to die for.
Lola was colored with colored pencils, and sparkled up with Stickles. The flower is a Bosskutz die.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

Stamps: Stamp Avie
Ink: Palette
Paper: Stardream, Bazzill, PTI, Bristol vellum
Accessories: Seam binding ribbon, button, Fiskars texture plate, Stickles, colored pencils, OMS, Bosskutz die, brad

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love these gorgeous colours the way you have mixed them is so subtle. Beautiful card, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours so pretty.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!