Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sweet Bunnies

Is this not the most adorable image?!! I love the sweet little bunnies hugging each other while admiring the pretty flower.
I know it's more like an Easter card, but I don't really send Easter cards out to anyone, so I made it a spring Birthday card. Used a couple of my punched paper flowers to embellish each corner, with a dot of Liquid Pearls for the center.
Hope you like it!
Stamps: Penny Black, Papertrey Ink
Paper: Heidi Grace, Making Memories, PTI, Hot press w/c paper, Bazzill
Ink: Paper Salon, Palette, Distress
Accessories: Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch, Liquid Pearls, Vellum, paper piercing tool, Stickles, white grosgrain ribbon, corner rounder punch

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, and I like your collours...

    You have a verry nice blog, and I looking her daily...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful.
    The colour is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a totally adorable card! I love the dp you've used - it goes so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card! Love the colors to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Och this is just too cute - I may have drooled a little on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Katharina!
    I look in your blog, and love everything her, you are so greate.
    If you look in my blog, you will find a AWARD to you.

    Hug

    ReplyDelete