Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Picture Frame Wall Hanging

I wanted to make something nice for my mother, but more than a card, so I put together this wall hanging out of three chipboard coasters. I covered the coasters with Memory Box paper from the 'Grove' collection, then cut out a scalloped rectangle with my Nestabilities. When I glued the rectangle on to the coaster, I only applied glue around the edges, so I could slide a photo into it. I punches some holes to set some eyelets in, and threaded some violet grosgrain ribbon through both pieces to connect them. Of course, I had to decorate it with a bunch of flowers! I hope she likes it!
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Perfect Match, CTMH
Paper: Memory Box, Arches watercolor paper
Accessories: Nestabilites, Liquid Pearls, Tombow markers, Grosgrain ribbon, eyelets, Assorted flower punches from The Punch Bunch




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!