Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

CPS #70 Challenge



OK, I'm going to try to participate in more challenges. I think it exercises the creative part of my brain if I'm using someone else's idea. So, here's my card for Card Positioning Systems blog challenge. Since I just got Papertrey Ink's new Grid Lines stamp set, I put it to perfect use for a border that this sketch called for. I also got my beautiful new bunny stamp designed by Rachelle Anne Miller for Ladybug & Friends. This was always one of my favorite illustrations by her, and I was so excited to see it made into a stamp!

Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Ladybug & Friends

Ink: SU!, Palette

Paper: watercolor paper, PTI cardstock, SU!

Accessories: Nestabilities, Flower Punches from The Punch Bunch, Tombow/SU! markers, Copic Spica Pens, Liquid Pearls


10 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. Love the coloring on your bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered grid lines too--still waiting though. Maybe tomorrow! I LOVE the way you used it to create a border. Very pretty. Your style is so unique and beautiful--you'll be tough competition to all of the other challenge takers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness this is the most precious card ever. I love the border - I have to get grid lines too : ) The bunny is soooo sweet and the coloring is WOW! Love your card : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love that border stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty....I love that border you used!! Great job with this week's CPS sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, super use of the cps sketch! that image is colored fab and the stamp border works perfect here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet sweet card! Your coloring is absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh that border is sooo beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the border.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!