Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I made it by the skin of my teeth! We just got our power back on half an hour ago, and cable and internet soon followed, imagine that! We've been out of power since Monday afternoon, and even with a generator it was NOT fun. The poor kiddies all along the East coast have no Halloween to speak of. Fortunately, my kids are older and don't mind it too much. They've been out of school all week and they're happy about that. 
Fortunately, we escaped from any damage to our home, we're all safe and sound, although our neighbors were not so lucky. They weren't home when a tree fell onto their house, so we can all count our blessings. I'm sure there are thousands of other families who were not that fortunate and are struggling with being displaced from their homes, keeping warm and/or feeding their families. It was a terrible storm, very scary.


I just wanted to pop in and share a Halloween card I had ready a while back to share this morning. I actually have quite a few others, but wasn't able to take pics yet.


This card features stamps from Waltzingmouse, Authentique papers and Memory Box apothecary jar dies.

I hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween, thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card's love the design. Carolinexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card!! so glad you made it through the storm!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!