Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Fairy and her Birdy

Good morning all, I've been flat on my back all weekend, a back injury again. I wanted to wait it out and rest it at home to see if it would ease up, but it seems to be getting worse. So, I'm going to visit the Dr. today to see what's going on and maybe get some relief. 

It's been very hard to do any sitting at my craft table for any length of time, so this card was made in little bits and pieces as long as I could stand it. I hate laying around on the couch, I get so restless I feel like I could scream, and with TV just being the absolute pits, I just have to get up and do something despite the pain. 


This little beauty is another fairy from the new release coming out at Lili of the Valley the end of this month.

The vine on the left was cut with my Cameo from a Silhouette Store file, and the tiny flowers are an old punch I had laying around. Sentiment is from Lili of the Valley clear sentiments 26 set. Papers are from LOTV Bonnets and Bowties paper pad collection.

Thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

  1. Poor you! I hope your back will be fine soon, so you can sit again and make such beautiful cards...very egoistical of me, I know, but I love looking at your awesome ideas and creations.
    Greetings, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous love the image and the layout is fantastic. Hope your back gets better soon. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little image Katarina the colours are so cheerful on a dull day. Hope your back gets better soon - oh dear more pennies to find :)

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning. I love the image and the colours are gorgeous.
    I hope you back pain eases soon

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the layout and the colours, I hope your poor back gets better soon, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is so sweet and the colours are beautiful; your cards are always lovely. I hope you feel better soon, I know how frustrating back pain can be, but try and rest. Even if you can't make as many cards as you want at the moment, think about what you would like to do when you are better - that's what I do. But it still the pits!!!
    Take Care & Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all for your kind words! You all make my day a bit brighter every time I read your comments!

      Delete
  7. Such a lovely card. Fab layout and colors.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!