Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Follow your Dreams

Hello again friends, Lili of the Valley has done it again with another release scheduled for next month. Something new and different, with beautiful little Japanese themed images. I'm so happy, they're so lovely!


The cherry blossom branches are a cut file from The Silhouette Store, I scratched some texture into them with my paper piercer. The flowers are the smallest flower from the Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch that I shaped with my embossing stylus on a foam mat. The butterfly is also from the Silhouette Store.


Background paper is 'Meadowlark' from a Prima paper pad. 

So what do you think of the little Geishas? Wait till you see the rest of them, there are accessory stamps, sentiment stamps to complete the whole line. I'm in love...

Thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card!! It is stunning! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is stunning. I love the image and gorgeous detailing

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!!! The Gsisha is so cute! Love the lay out of your card and with those branches you've created a perfect japanese feeling! Have a nice day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love all your details and the blossoms branches are fab, can`t wait to get my hands on these new LOTV stamps, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you would do something that would make me go "WOW"! Gorgeous Kathy! LOVE the limbs with the tiny blossoms and thanks for reminding me about the hydrangea punch, I have it!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning!!! I really love these geisha's and your blossoms are beautiful... very original.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow
    What a great card,
    I have got to get these new stamps they are wonderful
    hugs
    Heather & Bronwyn x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, stunning!! Love all the little blossoms, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!